Improve Access to Maternal-Fetal Medicine Care with Telemedicine
Maternal-Fetal Medicine coverage for pre-natal, pregnancy, and post-natal care
Overview of teleMaternal-Fetal Medicine Services and Solutions
teleMaternal-Fetal Medicine (teleMFM)
In the United States, there continues to be a shortage of obstetricians and gynecologists, which has reached a critical level. Even more so, is the need for qualified OB/GYNS that specialize in Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) for women who have previous complicated pregnancies or have significant medical problems, such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Our teleMFM service allows our experts to ensure that access to an MFM is consistent and always available for an emergent or scheduled need. Our teleMFM team works in partnership with a local team including nurses, medical assistants, sonographers and local Ob/Gyns along with your hospital to ensure that you receive the consultation, diagnosis and treatments needed and therefore, we help mitigate the need for any unneeded travel or patient transfers.
Our expertise in maternal fetal medicine is across the broad range of complications that occur for women and their babies. Our team of experts allow us to bring that expertise to a wide geographic area using teleMFM capabilities. Our specialists can be available throughout your pregnancy including pre- and postpartum visits.
Benefits of teleMaternal-Fetal Medicine
Improved care for patients
- Increased access to specialists not otherwise locally available
- Faster response times to see patients
- Supplement in-house expertise on nights and weekends
Increased throughput in the ED
- More efficient patient treatment workflow increases speed of care
Higher patient and provider satisfaction
- Supplement your maternal-fetal medicine coverage on nights and weekends to give your providers a break
- Patients can remain local and receive more convenient care
Increased Quality For Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- First, and longest-standing telemedicine organization to earn Joint Commission Accreditation (2006)
- Comprehensive quality management program that supports evidence-based practices, tracks satisfaction levels and encourages continuous improvement of telemedicine services
- Increased revenue by retaining higher-complexity cases
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Telemedicine Platform
For organizations who have sufficient maternal-fetal medicine coverage, but want a virtual care option, our telemedicine platform, Telemed IQ, is available, with or without our providers. Our flexible, scalable, and proven enterprise telemedicine platform will help you build your own telemedicine program rapidly and sustainably.
Pricing for teleMFM Services
A one-time implementation fee per service line
- Dedicated PMP-certified project expert
- Includes Initiation & Planning, IT, Operations/Workflow, Licensing & Privileging, Orientation & Training, and Launch
An annual technology and support fee
- Continuous 24×7 support throughout the life of the partnership including a dedicated Client Success Executive as your main point of contact
- Varies depending on whether you use our carts or source them elsewhere
- Priced like a wireless plan
- The higher the volume, the lower the cost per consult
- Flexible for fluctuations in demand