The only telemedicine conference focused specifically on hospital-based acute care and its clinical, financial, and operational challenges
Join us Tuesdays & Thursdays this Fall
October 21 | October 26 | October 28 | November 2 | November 4 | November 9 | November 11
Telemed IQ Summit—the only telemedicine conference focused specifically on hospital-based acute care and its clinical, financial, and operational challenges—has gone VIRTUAL!
While we wish we could get together in person, our first priority is your health and the health of our communities, colleagues, and patients.
Despite this change, we are confident that you will still receive an engaging learning experience while earning continuing education credits. Join us to hear from your colleagues and industry experts as they delve into best practices and lessons learned in using acute care telemedicine to solve for specialist shortages and expand access to high-quality specialty care.
Telemed IQ Summit 2021 will provide you innovation, insights, and intelligence throughout an impactful series of webinars, panel discussions, and networking events over the course of 4 weeks. Starting Thursday, October 21st we will hold two 30 minute sessions every Tuesday and Thursday through November 11th.
Innovation, Insights, Intelligence
- Kick off our conference with Dave Logan, author of New York Times Bestseller, Tribal Leadership.
- Connect with telemedicine experts from health systems across the country
- Learn best practices for expanding patient access to specialty care through telemedicine
- Join live Q&A and virtual networking events
- Earn CME and/or CEU credit hours
- Enjoy SOC swag and other giveaways throughout the series
- All content will be recorded so you can watch whenever it is convenient for you
Registration is easy and will only take a few seconds. After you’re registered, we will send you calendar invites for all of the sessions, pick and choose the ones you want to attend.