Interactive Touchscreen Telemedicine Cart
At SOC Telemed, we know that telemedicine is so much more than a cart. We know what really matters is the quality of the interaction between clinician and patient. But, we also believe that technology can enhance that interaction. Our touch-screen telemedicine cart is just one part of the expertise and technology that makes SOC Telemed the leading acute care telemedicine company.
Always on. Never Obsolete.
When you choose SOC Telemed as your telemedicine partner, telemedicine technology maintenance can be crossed off your list. Our corporate and field IT teams are on call 24x7x365 to provide technical support and hardware maintenance, ensuring your telemedicine carts are always working and always up-to-date with the latest technology.
“Things should be as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
– Albert Einstein, Physicist
While we use cutting-edge technology for the best telemedicine experience, we’ve designed our carts to be intuitive and easy to use. The touchscreen interface requires no keyboard or mouse, simplifying training and everyday usage.
Benefits of SOC Telemed’s Telemedicine Cart
While SOC Telemed's services are hardware-agnostic, our own telemedicine carts are custom-built to take advantage of our technology, Telemed IQ, and offer our hospital clients many added benefits over other telemedicine carts in the market.
- High-availability video communication technology—ensures uptime
- Two cameras—allows for standard and zoom perspectives
- Static microphone array at the telemedicine cart plus detachable microphone—improve sound quality in loud environments
- Connectivity for optional accessories—add on stethoscopes and other equipment
- Multi-clinician conferencing with remote camera control—enables collaboration
- Bi-directional screen sharing and annotation capabilities—share images quickly and easily
- 256-bit encryption end-to-end—secure and compliant communication
- FDA Class I device—rigorously tested for quality control
- Proactive, Remote Monitoring and Maintenance—no need for local IT support
- Interactive self-diagnosis of most common cart problems—intuitive for all users
- Content and marketing channel—use for your own branded marketing, messaging, and patient education
- Satisfaction Survey—automatically pops up once the video consult concludes to capture timely reactions