Explore your Future at SOC Telemed
What’s Life Like at SOC Telemed?
- Annual Associate Appreciation event for all associates and family members
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Annual Chili Cookoff
- Holiday decorating competitions
- Monthly Lunch and Learns
- Manager Training
- Lean 6 Sigma Certification Program
- Professional Certification Support
- PMP Training and Certification
- Active associate led volunteer committee
- Annual giving back campaigns
- Hurricane/natural disaster relief support
- Charity drives (canned food and Toys for Tots)
- Time away from office to support corporate sponsored charity events
- Free Coffee and tea
- Wednesday donut and bagel days every week
- Wellness Wednesday health snacks
- Quarterly CEO Town Hall Meetings
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Choice of Dental Plans
- Vision Care
- Generous Employer Contributions Towards Health Plans
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Legal Resources
- Associate Appreciation Events Quarterly
- Health and Wellness Competitions
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Corporate Perks (including Discounted concert, theater, and major sporting event tickets)
What I love about my role at SOC is the ability to effect meaningful change in the US healthcare system.
Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management and Compliance
I would describe SOC's culture in one word as inclusive. I think that SOC does a great job listening to everyone’s ideas and feedback all the way up to Executive Leadership.
Manager, Scheduling Operations
I love that my role in process improvement allows me to learn about and work with every department in the organization. I’m able to witness how they work well with each other to bring care to our patients.
Mngr Ops Optimization
SOC Telemed cares about not only the patients they serve but the employees that work hard to render the best quality care. There is emphasis and much focus on making sure employees succeed in their respective roles.
I love being a part of SOC for the culture, the teamwork, and the friendships I have made. On top of all of that, I have the autonomy to impact our patients in need, and be part of the forefront of how the telemedicine industry is shaped.
I’m continuously challenged and given the opportunity to grow and further shape my career. I have had the opportunity to be involved and learn from many different roles throughout the company. My supervisors have been my mentors and I rely on their support to advise and guide me with their experience.
Quality Assurance Analyst
SOC Telemed was unexpected yet the best career choice I've ever made. To work alongside the most intelligent and forward-thinking individuals has given me a boost in my professional and person life. SOC has encouraged me to further increase my knowledge and cultivate ground-breaking ideas.
Billing Support Specialist
I LOVE being a part of a team that saves a person’s life! It gives me a sense of fulfillment, knowing that I possibly made a difference. Every second matters and seeing the impact and the change in the patients when we do follow-up consults is very rewarding.
Consult Coordination Center Supervisor
I love being a part of a supportive group that is driven to help patients get the assistance they need. My supervisor provides me with opportunities for growth and challenges me with projects that are outside my regular scope of work
Consult Coordination Center Program Manager
Working at SOC
At SOC, we strive to create a work environment that is enriching and rewarding. We try to be a flat organization where all employees can get to know each other and benefit from our collective diversity and experiences. We value intellectual curiosity and encourage all employees to speak up and make heard their thoughts and ideas. We are a true meritocracy and recognize and reward based on contributions and performance.
We offer a generous package of benefits, company holidays and paid time off.