Explore your Future at SOC Telemed
What’s Life Like at SOC Telemed?
- Annual Associate Appreciation event for all associates and family members
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Annual Chili Cookoff
- Holiday decorating competitions
- Monthly Lunch and Learns
- Manager Training
- Lean 6 Sigma Certification Program
- Professional Certification Support
- PMP Training and Certification
- Active associate led volunteer committee
- Annual giving back campaigns
- Hurricane/natural disaster relief support
- Charity drives (canned food and Toys for Tots)
- Time away from office to support corporate sponsored charity events
- Free Coffee and tea
- Wednesday donut and bagel days every week
- Wellness Wednesday health snacks
- Quarterly CEO Town Hall Meetings
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Choice of Dental Plans
- Vision Care
- Generous Employer Contributions Towards Health Plans
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Legal Resources
- Associate Appreciation Events Quarterly
- Health and Wellness Competitions
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Corporate Perks (including Discounted concert, theater, and major sporting event tickets)
What I love about my role at SOC is the ability to effect meaningful change in the US healthcare system.
Senior Director Revenue Cycle Management
SOC Telemed has helped me in my career by allowing me the flexibility (both within my role, and also trying out other roles on the team) I feel like I can find the best fit for my skills and interests which keeps me motivated and excited to contribute as much as I can.
Associate Director Automation
Fortunately, every manager I’ve had here has been helpful to me and are willing to answer any questions I’ve ever had regarding work and the company.
CLP Team Lead
The culture is friendly. I feel that the group that I now work with is like a family. I love the fact that we can wear jeans and be a more relaxed company.
Working at SOC
At SOC, we strive to create a work environment that is enriching and rewarding. We try to be a flat organization where all employees can get to know each other and benefit from our collective diversity and experiences. We value intellectual curiosity and encourage all employees to speak up and make heard their thoughts and ideas. We are a true meritocracy and recognize and reward based on contributions and performance.
We offer a generous package of benefits, company holidays and paid time off.
See Our Current Listings